Trek Winter Boots
Please note- in an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, boots may ship without box.
Super warm and dry: Made to keep feet warm up to an industry leading -50°C / -58°F. The secret is in the removable Radiantex lining that reflects heat back into the boot, as well as with the super strong and insulating 600D nylon. These boots will keep toes nice and toasty!
- Windproof and Water resistant 600D Nylon upper - perfect for playing in the snow
- Soft fuzzy lining for extra cozyness
Lightest boot on the market: (as light as a phone)
- Kids hate heavy shoes that drag around and hurt their joints when dangling their legs. We pioneered a lightweight material for the sole that makes the boots unbelievably light (same weight as an average tv remote!).
Safer for playing: 2 times the industry standard for skid resistance, and 19 times the industry standard for sole abrasion. No worries about slipping and getting hurt, especially on ice or wet surfaces when playing, walking around town or hiking. This alone makes them worth it! Now add three (yes, three!) closures to ensure a custom fit so water and snow stay out.
Non Slip Soles so that they have grip on walking, running, jumping on slippery wet terrains:
- Skid resistance - 2x industry standard
- Sole abrasion - 19x industry standard
Designed with kids in mind: So easy to put on and take off quickly! These boots are comfortable, flexible, and toasty.
- Extra wide opening so they are easy for your kids to put on themselves
- Adjustable closure around the ankle to secure fit.
- Features a reflective strip on the back of the boots for nighttime visibility
- Vegan friendly - No animal products used
Made with care in Canada for the harsh Candian winters
This is our 3rd season with Stonz winter boots. My kids say they are comfortable and I love how light they are yet still keep my kids’ feet warm for hours of outdoor winter play. The quality is great. I’m able to hand them down to multiple kids.