Snuggle up in the sweetest of prints. Introducing Elephant Snuggles, certain to make a stomp! Featuring adorable elephants over a soft baby pink background, this print will be their favorite ele-ment of bedtime. Easy to match with siblings or Mom in coordinating blue or yellow, this will be a print not even an elephant will forget!
Two Piece(2T 3T 4T 5/6T)
Designed with toddlers and big kids in mind, these kids two piece pajama sets are made in the same soft and stretchy Lunaluxe™ bamboo viscose as our Zippies, but in a fun updated way! Featuring short sleeves and matching long pants, our childrens two-piece sets are designed with extra length so they’ll fit longer than the average kids PJs. Made in prints and solids to match with their siblings, these kids super soft pajama sets will be a bedtime favorite.
Zippy (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m)
Designed for better sleep and cozy snuggles, our Zippy is a one piece zipper pajama made from the softest custom-milled Lunaluxe™ bamboo viscose. We've added thoughtful touches to our zipper pajamas like fold-over feet & mittens, a 2-way zipper, and made them tagless so they won’t irritate your baby or toddler’s skin. A Little Sleepies bestselling style, parents love them as much as their littles!
Buttery soft, stretchy custom-milled Lunaluxe™ bamboo viscose that’s gentle on sensitive or eczema-prone skin
- Seasonless fabric to keep littles cool in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter
- Fold-over mittens up to size 12-18 months to protect your little ones from scratching themselves
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes to instantly convert from footless romper to footed sleeper
- Double zipper that makes those middle of the night diaper changes a breeze!
- No snaps, buttons, or interior tags
- Unique design fits three times longer than the average sleeper
- Snug fit in accordance with all CPSC safety regulations (our jammies are never treated with flame-retardants or chemicals)
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.